Top 10 Reasons Why It's TIME!

Well . . . here we go again! Another post on hair coloring. As I was driving home from work tonight, I glanced in my rear view mirror and caught a GLIMMER of silver. AUGH, again. I started thinking of a Top 10 List that I just have to share. So, here we go . . .

You Know It's Time to Color your Hair when . . .

10. you are playing with your 3 year old and she says, "Mommy, what is that white stuff on your hair?"

9. you're husband tells you that you have little silver hairs at your temples that make you look nice . . . and mature. ("Mature" is cool for a 15 year old. . . not a 38 year old!)

8. Christmas has been over for almost 2 months, and you can no longer use the excuse "I was standing too close to the tree and some tinsel fell on my head!"

7. you don't have enough mascara to "touch up" your roots.

6. you're standing in line at the Walgreens Pharmacy behind a "Golden Girl" (aka - senior citizen), and you start to like the shade of her hair.

5. no matter which way you style it (left or right), you can't hide the roots.

4. you notice a gray hair . . . in you eyebrow! (SERIOUSLY!)

3. you actually start thinking about keeping it gray! (SERIOUSLY!)

2. the same "Golden Girl" at Walgreens asks you if you have a kid in college. (SERIOUSLY!)

and

1. you know that the minute you color it - you will feel like your 25 again!

So, my friends, there you have it. My Top 10 Reasons why I know it's time to color my hair. My mother proudly wears her gray hair. My grandma did, too. But then again . . . mom is over 70. Grandma was 88. I think I need to keep my BROWN hair a little bit longer.

This time, I splurged on a $9.99 bottle of hair coloring (Excellence by L'Oreal). The color: Medium Maple Brown. Sounds lovely, don't you think? Oh, and it's supposed to cover grays 100%. Hmmmm. . . wish me luck! ; )

Comments

  1. hahhaa...you made me laugh out loud...and now I'm very thankful to be blonde!! lol I know it may go gray or white someday, but I think those strands can easily be "overbleached" or "ooh, that one's REALLY blonde!" for a little while longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Leanne...as always I love your posts!! This was a fun one and one that I can relate to. I'm seeing waaaaay too many grays lately. I use Excellence as well. Can't wait to see your gorgeous, shiny color!

    BTW, the Blog looks TERRIFIC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!