101010 Project: Me

Here we are, our last day of the 10 Women, 10 Businesses, 10 Questions project! Thanks for sticking by me and hanging in through this wonderful experience. I have loved reading what my creative soul sisters think about pursuing their dreams . . .

and today, it's my opportunity. 
 Me
(Leanne Wargowsky)
Name of Business:
From Chaos Comes Happiness

The hardest part about pursuing a dream is . . .
Clearly, for me, it is turning off the voice of doubt within myself.
That voice has played in my head often in my lifetime.
What's most interesting to me, is that I am not a low self-esteem sort of person.
When it comes to almost all parts of my life, I am full of confidence.
However, when really "putting myself out there" with my art,
I become the most vulnerable I have ever been.
With that vulnerability, comes this unending doubt of . . . Can I really do this?
What makes me think I can really do it?
What makes me more special than the next to actuallydo this?
I've said many times before that I am my own worst enemy.
Pursuing my dream . . . is requiring me to completely separate myself
from those voices of doubt and just . . . DO.
Something I am still learning each and every day. DO.

Social Media Links:      

Years in business:  Approaching 1

Brief Bio: Born, raised, and living in the Chicago land area, this happily chaotic soul is definitely a newbie in the universe of creative businesses. Last August, after 25 years in healthcare, I was released from days of insurance and hospitals and I started listening to my inner artist. My dream, From Chaos Comes Happiness, was born.  I'm not doing it alone, though, as my support system is wide and deep with a husband who encourages me and two beautiful daughters who inspire me. While I have a long way to go in this business of mine, I'm determined to remain true to who I am, and stopping just long enough to smell the roses along the way.

Thank you SO MUCH for joining
"10 Women, 10 Businesses, 10 Questions".
Make sure you stop by our fellow artists sites and shops,
and see the amazing work done by these women!
  
To view all 10 questions and
find out more about the 101010 Project: CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!