101010 Project: Robin Norgren

 We are down to our last couple of posts on the 101010 Project. Today brings us to day #9, and the wonderful world of Robin Norgren. Robin was the mastermind of the 101010 Project (which has already schedule it's second and third segments with other artists from Flying Lessons). I am so glad for the opportunity to collaborate with Robin through 101010. She really is a gem!

Please welcome . . .
Robin Norgren
Name of business:
Robin Norgren Studios
The hardest part about pursuing a dream is…

the tenacity, the determination, the drive, the risk, the stamina, the hard work, the long days, the sleepless nights, the loneliness, the uncertainty, the confusion, the discouragement, the frustration, the spirit draining, the fatigue, the unknown.

Social Media Links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wellofcreations.myetsyshop

Years in business: 4 years

Robin's Bio: I strive to live life to the fullest.No matter what.I have grown into myself through my love for Jesus and HIS LOVE FOR ME. Art, motherhood, business, creativity and yoga are the cherished vehicles for this deepening.Life can be FULL, JUICY, MEANINGFUL, PURPOSE FILLED, LOVELY.I want to help you come to your fullest life.I create workbooks, ecourses and workshops that chronicle my change and growth and offer you ways to find out what YOUR FULLEST life will be.

To view all 10 questions and find out more about
the 101010 Project: CLICK HERE
And come back on Monday, May 14th,
for MY answer to the question,
and our final 101010 post.
I'll also be offering a give-away of to one lucky comment left that day!
 
See you then!






Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!