FIND the JOY

I have been inspired since my last post to "Find the Joy", and wanted to hop in today and tell you about this journey and what I am doing. I have to tell you . . . I can already feel the difference within myself. In two short days, I am already taking more time to stop and be - stop and focus - stop and breath. All of it. The goal, and what my plan is . . . is to post photos of items and moments each and every day when I have FOUND the JOY. My goal is to capture (at least) 100 moments. They will be little things . . . big things . . . anything that has helped me stop the downward spiral that has been happening in my head and has helped me feel joy.  

If you want to follow my journey each day - follow me on Instagram here (side note: you have to have an Instagram account in order to access my Instagram.) 

I will also be posting a weekly recap here on the blog. 

I am using the hashtag #100JOYFCCH  .  .  . (the FCCH stands for the name of this blog - From Chaos Comes Happiness.) If you want to join in capturing YOUR OWN Joy photos and posts, feel free to use the hashtag on your posts!! Again, that is #100JOYFCCH ! It would be fun to be able to look at others JOY, don't you think? 

Thanks, friends, for being here. And for joining me. 

Hope to see your JOY!!

Peace

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!