What YOU looking at??


Happy "almost" Gobble Gobble Day, my friends!

In honor of the holiday tomorrow, I thought I'd share the joy of some really bad great Thanksgiving Jokes!!!
(Don't thank me yet . . . you haven't read the jokes.)
  1. Which Thanksgiving food has grandchildren? The Gran-berry sauce.
  2. What sound does a turkey's phone make? "Wing! Wing!"
  3. How many cranberries grow on a bush? All of them!
  4. What do goldfish say on Thanksgiving? Happy TANKS-giving!
  5. When a turkey picks his nose, what comes out? A Gobble-Goober!
  6. What did the pilgrims have to clean after the first Thanksgiving? MESS-achusetts!
  7. What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner? A Har-VEST!
  8. The pilgrims' cow came to America on what ship? The Mooo-flower!
  9. Teddy Bears have what in common with turkeys? Both have stuffing!
  10. Hippies put what on their turkey and potatoes? GROOVY
Sorry if that was painful! I guarantee someone at your Thanksgiving table will laugh at those (it may just be a 7 year old, but hey . . .you'll be a HIT with them!) And if they don't, just blame it all on your really silly blog friend (me!)

I guess that picture above brings the silly out of me, because I every time I see the expression on that turkey's face, I laugh. It's funny to know that turkeys can actually have expressions, don't you think? PG took the photo of that Mr. Turkey during a trip to a pumpkin farm a few years ago. I laughed as PG stuck his camera in the fence to try and catch that perfect turkey pic, and this turkey was having NONE of it . . . he quickly came towards PG and even pecked right at PG's camera lens. PG, being the fast moving snapper he is, got this picture just in time! (AND he was injury free! Thank goodness!)

As I spend today having great family fun (PG is home, I am off work, and we are going swimming at a nearby club and then, perhaps, we'll catch a early evening showing of the new Disney film, Tangled.) I am feeling blessed for so many things this week, and today it is all for my family. These three people who warm my heart and make all the work, laundry, cooking, cleaning, bills and challenges so very very worth it all!

I wish you a wonderful day with you and yours. If I don't get back before tomorrow - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Don't forget to bring your jokes to dinner tomorrow! ;)

Comments

  1. I'm not sure which I liked better, the picture or the jokes! No kidding around, I love those jokes. I'm the queen of corny jokes ;) Now I have some new ones for my poor friends and family! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a Turkey picks his nose?......Gross, funny by gross! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo...darling!!

    Happy Thanksgiving to a friend I am very Thankful for!!!! Enjoy your amazing family, Leanne!! Thinking of you:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Love the pics and the jokes :)
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...that just made my night! Love that bird! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family Leanne. Wishing you a beautiful day!

    ♥Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL
    i love the picture too! very much!
    happy day of saying thanks, thanks and more thanks!
    we are so blessed, right?
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leanne, that picture is so cute! I love the jokes! Thank you for your support. My mom is really not well and it is very hard for me. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you and your family have a super day my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes that turkey looks so silly. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one fugly bird, Leanne! And what is that thing on its head?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving my friend! I really love that picture! Gobble, Gobble! Have a good day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad I had not just eaten turkey when your post popped up! I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that picture on my mirror in the morning so I can see it when I wake up....it'll make my day! Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!