Back to the Land of Blog

Well . . . how do you do, dear friend?

I am here.

My blog.

(insert  . . . . HUGE sigh).

2017 was the last time I visited this space in the universe. Sitting here right now, I feel completely lost. Like, I have no idea who the person was who used to write and share thoughts in this online journal of sorts. Although I am still me (in some regards) . . . in others, I am completely different.

I knew it was time to return to the Land of Blog because this blog has always been my therapy. And my friends, I am in need of it. My safe place. My safe place space to cry. My safe place to write. My safe place to share. 

Friends, I have a lot to share. A lot of it is good. And some of it . . . is not.

The 'not' is where my head is right now . . . where my soul is.

My sister.

My sister left this world on December 17th.

She was diagnosed with a rare and rather agressive form of cancer.

She passed 4 weeks after her diagnosis.

And my heart is broken.

So, I am back. I am back to the Land of Blog . . . because I need it. I need it terribly.

And I am so glad you are here.

Stay with me friends . . . just a little bit longer. Because I have a lot I want to share, and I promise to leave you feeling joyful. Because even during the really hard hard times, that is what I always try to do - remember the joy.

From Chaos comes Happiness.

That is what is always has been, and what it always will be.

Much love, friends.
And peace.
xo xo

Comments

  1. Hang in there. The spring will certainly come after this winter of despair. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to listen (well, read) all that you are willing to share. HUGS, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you my friend. I will always be here for you❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Leanne I am so sorry, you will definitely be in my prayers and on your blog. I'll be right here with you as you share when you can.
    Hugs to you my friend,
    Saimi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!