Happy Happy Birthday, Ella!

Yesterday, my Ella turned 4.

Yes, 4!
That's . . . 1-2-3-4!!!!!

There are no more baby bottles in our house. The crib has long been gone. I haven't seen a teething ring or squeaky toy on the floor in forever ... they have long been replaced with Polly Pockets and silly bands.

And while I miss the smell of baby head, we still have the baby lotion on our dresser (and I'll gladly hold on to that a little bit longer!)

I can't believe that it has been four years since this beautiful angel joined our family, and made us complete. She has brightened our lives beyond my wildest dreams, and continues to amaze us . . . and I am blessed. I'm also oh-so grateful that while she has grown and grown . . . she still needs me . . . especially when putting her footie pajamas on.

And I need her . . . more than she will ever know.

Happy Birthday my darling Ella!!!!


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Ella! What a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart!! Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what a little darling!! Four, what a magical age...That's when my youngest wanted a 'Big' bed for his birthday...prior to that he was in a toddler bed.

    Happy Birthday to your Ella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the birthday girl and to her wonderful Mama too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe!!! Happy Birthday Ella!!! Leanne, she is just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were sitting on the couch with six-day-old Ella Bella, wearing her Chicago Bears one-sie, watching the Bears in the Superbowl? Wow - time flies. Happy Birthday to our Sweet Ella Bella Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray!! Happy Birthday, Ella Dear!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Ella!! Doesn't time fly??? We need to put very heavy bricks on their heads...don't we!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ella is cotton candy scrumptious. What a beautiful little girl. Happy, happy birthday sweet Ella.

    As a proud mama of 3 teenage girls, I can tell you, without a doubt, I loved four. Four is the absolute sweetest age. Enjoy every single second of her glorious little girlness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy belated birthday, Sweetie! Just like your mom, you have a beautiful and radiant smile ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!