Tag ... I'm it? Again???

Well, well, dear blog friends! How is your week? Me? I'm good . . . busy . . . focused . . . and good. PG has been gone for 4 days, and I must say that the ladies I share my house with (Ella and Katie) are being VERY GOOD and keeping Mommy (Me) great company in Daddy's absence. We've had volleyball, homework, friends, and all the other little things that keep us busy doing just that . . . and life is good.

Loved hearing all of your "stalking" stories (comments) on my last post! So glad that I'm not alone!!!

Turns out that telling you my deepest darkest stalking story wasn't enough Leanne info for all of you. Well, that is, for ONE of you. Dear Saimi over at "Archie and Family" has tagged me with some fancy questions to figure out how this brain ticks . . . Thanks, Saimi!!! SO, let us begin . . .

1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family? Ok, I'm sure I'm going to loose some friends here. The thing is . . . I not really a pet person. I know . . . I know . . . I guess when you aren't raised with them, you never quite get them. I appreciate them . . . from afar. Like, WAY FAR! and totally appreciate people who love pets ... but me, I'm good. (SORRY PET LOVER FRIENDS! PLEASE don't give up on me!)

2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? That's a hard one . . . because I'm all into the whole "jinxing" thing. But since I know that blogland is off-limits to "jinxing", I'd have to wish that both of my daughters life long, happy, successful lives surrounded by people they love and who love them just as much in return. That's it. It's all about them.

3. what is the one thing most hated by you? Being disrespected, or seeing something being disrespected. It's not right.

4. what would you do with a billion dollars? Seriously . . . hmmmm . . . I think I wrote a blog post about that once. Check out my DETAILED answer here.

5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Cheesecake. Oh, and Starbucks coffee (works every time.) Oh, ok . . . maybe a hug from my daughters, or perhaps a bit of funny movie. Ok, and my husbands hug. Yep, that's it.

6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Oh, tricky tricky tricky . . . can I say both? Most definitely!

7. what is your bedtime routine? Hmmmm . . . I might get sleepy if I start talking about it. Have to say, not a big bedtime routine person (for myself, anyway.) Usually do the whole "check the house" routine before heading down for the count (doors locked, lights off, etc..), then check each of the girls rooms and watch them for a few moments. Finally . . . rest room stop, brush the teeth, lotion on the hands, lights off, prayer, sleep.

8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? PG was room-mates with a friend of mine from college. I called my friends apartment one night and Phil answered the phone. We talked for what seems like hours, and I think I fell in love with him at that moment (seriously.).

9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? Leonardo Da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh, Ali Edwards. Hmmmm . . . I'm sure there are MANY more - but my mind escapes me at the moment.

10. what kinds of books do you read? I love fictional stories written with a heart showing lessons learned. TRIPLE LOVE  historical fiction from 16th Century Tudor time frame (Phillipa Gregory is a favorite author of mine!) and really enjoy American History. Biographies on people in the Arts always interest me.

11. how would you see yourself in ten years time? Still having the time of my life!

12. what’s your fear? Not being around to see my children grow and have happy lives of their own. The thought of ever not being here with them (or dieing young) scares me terribly.

13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space? Uh, no.

14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? Just as I am (the later)!

15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Go potty. For real. (Well - YOU asked!)

16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be? You know what? I wouldn't change a thing. Because even the stuff that drives me crazy would make me sad to loose.

17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? That's such a strange question . . . hmmm, well, I'm not really a "Betty" (although I adore Bossy Betty), and "Liza" is kind of taken (love that Minelli lady). I don't feel like a Susie, Dawn, Donna, Joyce, Cassandra or a Theresa. Hmmm . . . I think I'm going to stick with me . . . Leanne. Yep, sounds just fine.

18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? Forgive? Always. Forget? Honestly? Never.

19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Cheesecake. (Is it wrong that Cheesecake is 2 of my answers? Ask my sister - she'll vouch for me . . . I love cheesecake!)

Wow . . . That was long, huh? Are you as bored with me as I am with myself right now???
 
Thanks to dear Saimi over at "Archie and Family" for tagging me. If you don't know Saimi, check out her blog . . . you'll enjoy her so very much, just as much as I do!
 
Now, it brings me great joy to tag some fine blog friends of mine!!! (I KNOW!!! I hate this part!) But, I'm playing along and the RULES are that I must tag 4 . . . yes, 4 . . . of YOU!!! (But I love SO MANY of you, that I decided to send these questions to 5!!!)
 
So, without further delay, I present the same questions to the lovely:
 Nicole from Destination Unknown, Mary from Food Floozie, Lady Fromage,  Nat from Just Nat, and as always, Leslie from {Words of Me Project}.
 
So, ladies, here's the story . . . copy the below 19 questions and answer them on a post of your own. OR . . . don't. I really don't mind!  But, it's a fun way to learn a little more about your blog buds, and I'd love to learn more about each of YOU!
 
1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
3. what is the one thing most hated by you?
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. what is your bedtime routine?
8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. what kinds of books do you read?
11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
12. what’s your fear?
13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

Have a great day, everyone!

Comments

  1. Oh my word. First of all - love your answers! Just when I think we know you sooo well, you throw in cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and thanks for playing!!! The best part about anwsering all these questions is learning more about your blogging friends!! I love that you love cheese cake I love mine with Rasberry topping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta work on my low fat cheesecake for our next scrap date!! Haven't made it in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leanne! Thanks for the tag...but now you've put me on the spot - how am I ever going to follow up such great answers as yours? This may take some thought....

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA great stuff! I'd choose cheesecake too, and I'm only a "half" a pet person. I love one of our two dogs (mean I know) our rabbit and our fish. THAT's enough for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheesecake and Starbucks does wonders, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Leanne, I so loved this post! It is so awesome learning just a wee bit more about you. Cheesecake and Starbucks...ah...now that is just a slice of heaven now isn't it? Hugs~M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, this pet lover will not hold it against you. Your not having a pet is better than someone who has one that mistreats it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How FUN! I will be back to read everything and answer my questions!! Love doing these!!:)

    I am working on my Brave Girls class today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be Ruby. Isn't that the most fabulous name? Ruby wears lipstick to bed and only drinks champagne. I could definitely handle a Ruby's way of life.

    Great questions and with 3 dogs, a cat and 2 ducks, I don't hate you, I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that cheesecake and starbucks could cure the world of anything. Hands down.
    Oh I love you and your answers. So glad I found your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always wanted the name Cherry. I have no idea why..just liked it! Loved reading these about you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!