6 years . . . and Counting!!


Ella turns 6 today!

My Ella.

That little bundle of joy, energy, and happiness.

6.

I can't believe my baby is now six years old. I can close my eyes and imagine holding her in my arms, as a young babe, and rocking her to sleep. I could have looked into her eyes for hours back then. And I still could, right now.

She is a singer, a dancer, a comedian, a writer, an artist, a nurse, a computer programer, a mini-chef, a swimmer, a jumper, a doodler, a twirler, an entertainer extraordinare, a Wii playing, DS loving problem solver, an actress, a snuggler, a fruit and veggie fan, puppy loving, great reader and life loving little girl. And I truly thank God each and every day for sending her to me.

Sisters Katie and Ella . . . on January 29, 2007.

Happy Birthday Ella! I can't wait to see where life takes you!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Ella Bella!! 6 is going to be a great year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!