Bliss


You know you are in some sort of heavenly state of creating, when your art table looks like this.

When there isn't enough space to dry your painting in between layers, so you have to strategically stack them one on top of the other as they dry - until you can get your hands on them again.

When you can't fall asleep at night because you know there is just one more thing that you could do down there.

When you wake in the morning, and the first thing you want to do is head to that room where all the color and texture and magic happens.

When you can't even stop to take photos of them and post them on you Etsy shop . . . because selling them isn't even on your mind right now. Making them is the only thing you want to do.

When you have no desire to hop in the shower, because you are afraid that you'll lose whatever creative ride you are on right now.

When the pile of laundry is getting higher and higher, and you don't even care . . . because everyone still has clean underwear in their drawers.

When the husband is out of town for business, so you know you are in single mom mode - and you are THRILLED to see that the kids have no activities today for which you have to leave the house.

Yes, that's what I feel today.

I am so blessed that the universe has lined up to give me this time.

This dream.

This life.

Because today . . . it is so so good.

Peace, my friends.

Comments

  1. Oh what a happy day! You got me with the first photo without reading a word. Took my breath away cause my workspace looks very similar to yours. Enjoy your creative dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to be in that place... I am so happy for you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a glorious feeling!! Everything's going your way:) LOVE this pic and your happiness. You are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great place to be in and you deserve to be in that place. And let's face it...we all benefit!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!