Crafty Schmafty Fridays 5

Oh, dear!!! What a week! I'm up to my eyeballs in restoring my soul, as I started Brave Girls Club "Soul Restoration" class this week. It's an awesome class . . . and I am learning a great deal about healing ME. Such a great experience.

In the midst of all of that . . . came along our FRIDAY Crafty gathering! YAY!!!

Here is a short and sweet one, friends. A little something I did a few weeks ago, and was just waiting to share with you. So let us begin, my loves. Welcome to this weeks . . .

 
This week, just a quick crafty idea when gift giving comes up in your life. As you may recall from earlier this year, I said I wanted to (very much) make gifts for loved ones this year. But sometimes . . . a money gift is called for. (Like, for my 18 year old nephew.) While I knew that I would be giving him money, I wanted to make sure I made some part of it. So, I gathered some cool vintage die cuts and paper, some washi tape, and the money
 

And instead of just putting the money inside the card . . . I rolled it up . . . and taped the rolls together.


 Next, I added some cool little orange pieces of paper and made the bills look like a candle.


Here's one more . . . closer . . . look.


I love how it came out, and my nephew loved it to!

So that's this weeks "Crafty Schmafty Friday" post. Hope you enjoyed it!

Stop by over the weekend for a heartfelt post about the really good eggs in my life. It's a good one, for sure!

Wishing you Peace, my friends!

Comments

  1. Oh, Leanne.. I MUST remember this one! Adorable, simple, classy!! Yes, this is a good'n.....mind if I Pin it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Leanne.. I MUST remember this one! Adorable, simple, classy!! Yes, this is a good'n.....mind if I Pin it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! So cool! Actually Peggy gave me the idea to pin it too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!