My Favorite People


We went on a lovely walk in the nearby forest preserve over the weekend. The sun was shining so brightly, and the sky was bluer than blue. It was slushy and cold, and there was a thin layer of icy snow along the path . . . but it was wonderful. The quiet of the woods, the sound of the snow crushing below our feet.

No iPods, no Wii games, no iPads . . . nothing.

Just the four of us. Our little family.

They are truly my favorite people in the whole wide world.

I often wonder how I got so lucky - to have these three in my life. How blessed I am.

We have a snow day today . . . Chicago is expecting 8-12 inches. Right now, PG is working on his laptop on the kitchen table, and the girls and I are in basement about to have some fun with pipe cleaners. I can't imagine a better day. Seriously.

Wishing you all wonderful days with your favorite people, my friends.

Much Peace!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!