LOST: Grape Tomatoes

That's it - I've completely lost it!

My mind, that is, AND a sandwich-size bag of grape tomatoes. I feel like I'm going absolutely crazy.

How does one loose a sandwich-size bag of tomatoes? It's actually quite easy. Just pack up your bowl of tomatoes after dinner, look for them moments later (after your husband comes in from the garden with a few more to put in the bag), and realize that they are NO WHERE to be found. Not on the table, not on the counter, not in the fridge, not in the cabinet, pantry, microwave, oven, dishwasher, freezer, drawer, living room, bathroom, garbage bag, garbage can, purse. . . NOT ANYWHERE!!!

It wouldn't be so bad to have just lost this sandwich-size bag of tomatoes today . . . but the thing is, a couple years ago Phil lost an Italian Sausage sandwich. Honest. We were BBQing w/my sister and brother-in-law, and Phil went in to the kitchen to make up a sandwich, only to come outside minutes later (after being distracted) with no sandwich in hand. He went back into the kitchen and could not find that sandwich anywhere. Well, it turned up later that night . . .


As I was putting clean dishes away I opened the cabinet and found Phil's sandwich. Safe and sound - waiting for Phil. I still laugh when I look at that picture.

Tonight, I'm looking for my tomatoes. (I've checked the dish cabinet, for old times sake, and, no tomatoes.) I'll keep you posted. . . .

Augh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!