Easter Fun - Part 2

Well, it's hard to believe that Easter is just days away! We are thick in the planning stages of Easter weekend - and I just wanted to share a few more of our Egg-straordinary eggs with you! Here are some of our celebrity eggs from Easters past:
Our then newly impeached Governor of Illinois. . . Rod Blagojevich (Or Egg-ojevich!!! Hee hee!)
Circa, 2009
Groucho Marx
Circa, 2009

And . . . our family . . . PG, Me, Katie and Ella . . . Circa, 2009


Yes, all this Egg decorating is right up our alley!!! We'll be gathering at my mother-in-laws on Saturday for this years Eggstravaganza. . . and I can't wait to see what we come up with this year.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!