I "heart" Troy . . . BIG TIME!

Last week my blog friend Linda at See Mom Smile wrote a great post called "A double standard I can live with . . . " (click on the post title to link to her blog.) I must admit, I enjoyed it so much . . . because I have . . . a celebrity crush.

Yes, I do. And Linda inspired me to share it with you. My crush is on . . . Troy from High School Musical. It's not right, I know. It's all wrong, I know. I'm twice his age, I know. But I would go to jail for him, I know. (Wait!! Did I say that outloud? Forgive me!)

I just think he's a cutie. I mean . . . it's not like I would go out and buy this pillow or anything . . .

It's not like I actually went to two Targets looking for it last year. I mean . . . it's not that bad, right?

Imagine my surprise when I ran into him . . .

We make a cute couple, don't you think?
Ok . . . you got me. It's not actually him. Was it his glistening glow that gave it away? Good thing Katie wasn't with me on our trip to Las Vegas last year. She would have been a bit embarassed to find her mom hugging a wax figure at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.

So, yes. I have a crush on Troy. And I don't mind talking about it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in recovery, right?
Oh, and just in case TROY is reading this . . .
CALL ME! ; )

Comments

  1. How funny! So glad you ran into Troy! Maybe next time you will run into the real one!

    Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! Admitting you have a problem is the first step. "Hi, my name is Linda and it's been one day since I last watched New Moon."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...the more I know about you the more we are soooooo much alike!! I heart Troy, too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, boy...I used my daughter Emma's blog name...Emma is really me, Leanne (Leslie!!) BTW,,, I think this is my fave blog look yet for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS you crack me up!!! This was great! He's legal now right??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Congrats on "meeting" him!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!