A Chaos Button! Yippie!

Can it be? Am I really approaching 200 posts?!? (HOLY COW! What could I have possibly talked about in 200 posts? Oh, yeah, I remember . . . )

To celebrate, I thought it was time to create a button for my blog . . . so, without further ado, I give you. . .


That's me. Whadya think? Or maybe this one . . .

Still me, of course, but what do you think? I'm having a hard time deciding. So, would you mind helping me out and giving me your opinion?

We'll call them Pink (for the first one) and Yellow
(for the second).
Oh, what the heck, let's throw in a BLUE . . .
Pink, Yellow or Blue?

PLEASE leave me a comment and let me know what looks most like ME, to YOU. I appreciate your help!

Comments

  1. My vote - the blue background with coffee cup very apropos to one of your mini-comforts . . .

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and congrats approaching 200!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for the pink background. Congrats on the big 2-0-0!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pink one on the top. Many times I feel like I live in Chaos, but then I put flylady.net to work and I come out from under in a couple of hours.

    http://debbiellbriskincare.blogspot.com/
    MBC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, they are all you! I think I'd change it like you change your blog look....some days your pink, some days blue....but, really I think the blue is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink! Pink! Pink! But really I love all of them! Congratulations on 2-0-0. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'd go with the blue too -- although, I like the flowers, so maybe add those too and still keep the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any of the colors work...just make sure the coffee cup is there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am all about the pink. I think it is just personal preference.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the pink one! Congrats on 200!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I can't pick!!! The pink seems like you- or at least what I think seems like you ;) I love the flowers to but I also love the way the blog title looks in blue with the cup of coffee- You know I LOVE coffee and I know you do too or at least I know you love starbucks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!