I am gaga for Glee!!!

So, last week I ran into my friend, Mary, who asked me if I've purchased the two soundtracks for Glee. I hadn't, and she very enthusiatically told me, "YOU MUST!!!" I knew that I definitely needed some new music in my life (I feel like I've been out of touch with music lately), so during my very next shopping trip to Target, I found myself strolling through the music section looking for Glee.


Let me tell you . . . . .

I really, really do. I've told you before about my own Glee experiences (click here to be reminded), but I have to tell you . . . having these 2 CD's is just about the most excitement I've had driving in my car in a long time (wait . . .that didn't sound right) But, SERIOUSLY!!! I have become that dorky 30-something Mom who JAMS her music SO LOUD in her mini-van that people are staring. I honestly pulled into the Michael's parking lot today (oh, even MORE dorky . . . 30-something Mom in a mini-van jamming to music while pulling into a CRAFT STORE parking lot!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??) Anyway, I pulled into the Michael's parking lot and stayed in my car until their version of Van Halen's "JUMP" was over. What makes it even worse, is that I was NEVER (even in the mid-80's and during my mall hair days) was a Van Halen fan. But there I was, JAMMING with GLEE and JUMP!!!!

Then there are the Broadway tunes, like, "Maybe this time" and "Defying Gravity" that just make me SO HAPPY . . . they bring me right back to my theater days and I find myself singing along with the CD at the top of my lungs. I swear, I wish American Idol would raise their contestant age limit to 40!!! I'd BE THERE!!!!

SO, I have to really thank MARY (Thanks Mar!!!!) for recommending I buy these two CD's. They are WONDERFUL . . . . they make me MOVE . . . and leave me feel so HAPPY!!!!

PLEASE join me in my Dorky Mom Jamming in her Car Campaign . . . go out and buy one of the CD's and play it in your car REAL LOUD! Even if you don't watch the show - I know you'll love the music. And think of me . . . . I guarantee it will make you SMILE!!!!

Comments

  1. I must check this show and music out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched Glee...but everyone loves it...I need to check it out. Love it - "Dorky Mom Jamming in her Car Campaign."

    Thanks for coming by 504 Main today! I am a new follower here and looking forward to much more.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay....I'm all over that... I think a trip to Target is in order today!! Jump...Glee Style...I'm all over that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge Gleek! I have both cd's and absolutely love rockin out on the car to them! Glad to know I'm not the only one! Lol.

    http://labirdie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks fro your sweet comment about being FB at lady Bloggers. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's it. I really need to watch this show. All I hear about is how wonderful it is and how great the music is. It sounds like something that would be right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!