Life is GOOD, a HAPPY Post & an AWARD!

Happy Monday Friends! And what a day it has been!

Not only did a dear blogfriend interview me this week, but she ALSO gave me an AWARD!!! Can you believe?!?!! My VERY FIRST AWARD in Blogsville. . . and it is so VERY touching . . . Who is this person who is making my dreams come true? Well, it's Leslie, of course, from "Words of Me Project". Leslie and I found each other last summer, and when I first visited her blog I had an instant connection to her. She has always inspired me and made me think. She motivates me and continues to bring all her friends and followers great messages of hope. Last week Leslie asked me if she could interview me for her blog. I've been on **Cloud 9** ever since! You can check out my interview here, and make sure you read some of her other posts. Leslie is a doll!

In addition to my interview, Leslie also presented me with a HAPPY Award!!! This Happy Award:


It's pretty great to receive such a lovely award from someone who makes YOU happy, you know? I'm a pretty lucky lady! Leslie received this award from Lacie over at Creative Attempts, and now my fun begins . . . because I get to give this award to five of MY blog friends that make me HAPPY!!! SO, I am PROUD to extend this HAPPY 101 reward to:

  1. Peggy from "Small Steps to Giant Leaps"
  2. Cindi from "So, That's Why"
  3. Anna from "Frosted Petunia"
  4. Betty from "Bossy Betty"
  5. Heather from "Gerber Days"

Please stop by their blogs and say Hi! They are wonderfully inspiring and fun ladies who each make me smile each time I visit their places.

In addition to sharing the happiness with 5 blog friends . . . I also get to share 10 things that make me HAPPY!!! (ONLY 10??? That seems IMPOSSIBLE!!!) So, here goes . . . in no particular order . . .

  1. Eskimo kisses with my daughter Kate
  2. Having my face held in Ella's hands
  3. That very first cup of coffee every day
  4. Zyrtec D (seriously . . . are your allergies as awful as mine lately?)
  5. Cheesecake
  6. Scrapbooking ALL DAY LONG!
  7. Chocolate Wine (YES, there IS such a thing . . . I'll blog about it later in the week)
  8. Dates with my husband
  9. GLEE!!!!
  10. A clean house
That seems like such a lame list! But, it's the very first things that popped into my head . . . so I just went with it. Thanks so much, Leslie, for the award.

That’s all for today. Hope you find some happiness in YOUR day and if you do – please feel free to share it with me. Let’s spread the GOOD! It’s contagious!!!

Comments

  1. You are so kind! I wish I had 5 friends to give it to! Congrats on your interview - you are just as lovely in person as you are on your blog. And save some Chocolate Wine for me, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is an awesome list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne that is awesome!~ I think I had most of the same list...minus 3....so that was cool!~ Thanks for your kind comments on my kitchen...We certainly use it enough so may as well be pretty with all my changes daily!!~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne you just made my day!! First congratulations on getting YOUR award! You always leave the nicest comments for me so getting the award from you is like a double award! It's my very first one. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will display it with pride. This definitely makes today a tiara day! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. I am afraid I am a complete slob when it comes to awards! Thank you so much for the shout-out though!

    Love your happy post!

    --BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leanne - You've put a smile on my face!! A HAPPY smile!! Thanks so much for the award!! I am honored!
    And I love the energy in your post. It's the first thing I read this morning and it certainly sets my mood for the day!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a lame list at all!!! Although I could do with out #7 and #9 and of course insert my kiddos names in #1 and #2! Perfect list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leanne,

    A great list!! And you are so WELCOME!!

    You know I must check out Glee again. I had started watching it and loved it but then stopped. When it comes out on DVD I'll re-watch and get caught up...I mean that show is right up my alley!!

    Looking forward to reading all the blogs you gave awards to...and I am with you...let's keep spreading the happiness!!!

    Have a great day my friend.:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!