Welcome The Blogger's Concierge!!!!

My dear blog friend Melissa over at Miel et Lait is starting a new online bloggers group called, The Blogger's Concierge! How exciting, don't you think? I think the whole blogging network is filled with pretty amazing people, and I am proud that Melissa (and Gigi from KludgyMom) is taking this opportunity to form a new network of folks to connect with. It's pretty cool to me, and I like it . . . (did I say I was proud of Melissa? Yep, I guess I did. And, I'm not her mom, I'm not her sister, I'm not her aunt. I'm just someone who reads her blog . . . and I think it's cool when you get to see someone growing in the blog world. I think what she and Gigi are doing is really fantastic. So, yes, I'm proud!)

SO, right now The Blogger's Concierge is on the look-out for their A-List Bloggers. And, heck, I want to be on that list! I mean, I hate to miss a good party, really, I do! And I have this unhealthy Mary Tyler Moore fear of having a party and no one showing up (... that's how days without comments feel, you know? Like I just had a little blog party, but no one came to it. Bummer, right?) So, I want to be a part of this new network . . . I want to be an A-List Blogger! And perhaps I'll be able to tell a few stories to some more friends. Perhaps I'll gain a couple more followers. Perhaps I'll see a few more comments. And perhaps my heart will grow with the friendships I'll make from these new blogfriends. Because, after, it's been a great blogventure, hasn't it?

To be part of their A-List Bloggers, I have to tell them about my blog. . . .

Hmmmmm. . . that's . . . . hard to do. What do you think? What is my blog about?

It's really not a Scrapbook Blog. It's really not totally a Mommy Blog.  It's really not a Home Decorating Blog or a writing blog. It's a blog filled with little day to day stories about my life, and how I see things. When I look at my labels on the right sidebar of this post (of the 220'ish stories I have told) 53 have something to do with CRAZINESS and 83 include stories of ME. So, I guess my blog is about CRAZY ME, huh?

Hmmmmm . . . . I don't know if that will make me A-List.

I guess the biggest thing I try to do is tell a story about something that I am feeling, something I have experienced, something that has moved me in one way or another. And I share that moment with some of my dearest friends (my blog friends), in the hopes that my story will warm their hearts and make them smile.

I think that's really what I try and do here. Is that A-List? I'm not sure. But I do know that this isn't the right place if you are looking for give-aways. There are definitely better blogs out there if you are looking for photography tips. Or for really amazing Scrapbook pages.

But what you will get is honest, truth, and stories from the heart (like this one), stories that will inspire you (like this one) and stories that will make you laugh (like this one or this one) . . . because I believe we all need more laughter (oh, and this one, too.) I don't know. What do YOU think? What type of blog do I have? I'm not really sure. . .

It's just about my life, "From Chaos to Happiness", and what a wonderful life it is!

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I guess we will both have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing!

    Anne-Marie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about us all needing more stories with heart, truth and most of all that make us laugh! The blog world is filled with such amazing women who are doing doing just that! This sounds great!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your A-list in my book!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog sounds a lot like mine. As Forrest Gump would say, it's like a box of chocolates. Now I'm just hoping if I join the club that miraculously somehow my legs will look like the one's in the concierge box : )
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a LIFE blog! And I'm so glad you share it - I enjoy every post. You're A++ list to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Leanne! Gigi here from TBC :) Glad you were able to join us for our first fun affair!

    We're actually going to have a guest post coming up on blogs that don't fit into a niche...your post reminded me of this struggle that a lot of us have.

    Look forward to connecting with you further on TBC!

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!