31 Days: Write.Create.Be . . . again!

What are you doing next month?

Yes, the WHOLE MONTH. All 31 days. Any plans? No? Well . . . I've got something perfect for you.

CREATE!

Yes, I said 'create'!

Not sure where to begin? Well, follow me over to my friend Leslie's blog to find out where.You see,  Leslie will take care of it for all of us. Beginning March 1st, Leslie is hosting a "31 Days: Write, Create, Be" Party.  Leslie will prompt us with some wonderful tips, ideas, and goodies to create something . . . anything. . . 6 days each week. Seriously, 6 days a week, all month long. (She's pretty wonderful, isn't she?)



I participated in Leslie's challenge last summer, when she held her last "31 Days" festival, and it was such a great way for me to sneak in a little creative fun each and every day. Her prompts were motivating, inspiring, and so helpful to my chaotic brain, that I was so grateful to participate.

And this time around, I'm look so forward to this next creative journey. Because right now, I am REALLY in a creative mood! So, not to put any pressure on Leslie . . . but I am looking forward to some FANTASTIC creative days!!!

So, click the button above to link to Leslie's blog, and join me on this great creative adventure. I'll be sharing some of my stuff here, so I'll keep you posted on the fun!

Comments

  1. Wow, Leanne...looks like quite a challenge - not one I could cope with (being the most uncreative person on the planet) but I am very much looking forward to reading your 31 Days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for this too as I've been totally uncreative for the past few months. I really enjoyed the challenge last summer...maybe this will get me back to blogging (we'll see).

    Enjoy your month of creativity! And YAY LESLIE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Leanne! I am looking forward to this soooo much!! I am posting a reminder on my blog in a bit then our first Challenge goes up TONIGHT!!

    You are the BeST:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I am just going to watch this time around, but I am looking forward to hearing about what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really cool challenge! Look forward to hearing what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna start calling you, "zen mama" with that header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be looking forward to your 31 days of creativity as for me....it's too much of a commitment! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like fun! I'm not sure I'm up for it, but I think I'll check out her blog to maybe get inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And when Leanne's creative juices start flowing...lookout...we are in for a treat!! Can't wait to see what you "create".

    p.s. I love your new blog look. I know those are probably sticks for the GONG but they look like marshmallows for roasting in the candle. And I love me some s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing and I LOVE the giftie...made me SMILE and GIGGLE!!

    I miss you...everything all right?

    Love,
    Les

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!