Happy Valentine's Day




"To love another person is to see the face of God."
- taken from Victor Hugo

I watched the 25th Anniversary of Les Miserables on PBS this weekend
(and I WILL be buying the blu-ray from Amazon after February 22nd.)
I sang along with the performance at the top of my lungs. 
And cried when I heard the line above,
 said by character Jean Valjean.
I had chills, I sang and I cried . . .
for over three hours.
It was wonderful . . .
and I will share more of this moment with you later this week.

For today, I just had to share this quote with you and wish you a day of love.

I hope to return to regular blog reading and writing so very soon!
Please hang in there with me.

Much LOVE to you, dear friend.

Comments

  1. Awe, Happy Valentines day to you too Leanne!!
    I love that movie, the one with Liam Neeson in it, yeah.

    Have a great day tomorrow and thanks for being such a great blogging friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MWAH! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing that line ... it's beautiful ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ya' right back. Oh, by the way...a little later on in the week you should be getting s little something from me.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! Love you too...Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cake - did you make it? Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post my dear! Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! Love that film also! Wishing you love & hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a gorgeous day Leanne! Love the post though Master of the House is stuck in my head now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love to you sweet friend!
    m-wah!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Happy Valentine's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totaly see you doing all of that.......LOVE IT! Oh and happy Love day back at ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that movie too. Hope you had a special, love filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you make that cake it is gorgeous, great quote as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Leanne
    Love Les Mis....plan to go and see the show in the West End later this year :-)
    Hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day.
    Thanks so much for your kind messages on my blog recently!
    Nat x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!