The Morning After . . .

We can't quite see the driveway, or the front walk way . . .


. . . and it's STILL snowing!
Remember way back when, when I said PG bought himself me a Flip camera for Christmas? 
Well, I must admit, my friends,  I am enjoying it SO SO MUCH!!!! (Can't you tell?) I'm sure I'll be back with more video later. I just can't stop sharing the snow with you! Please accept my apologies ... and sorry for the breathiness of my voice - I just woke up and haven't had my coffee, or warmed up the vocal chords by yelling at the kids and hubby yet! ;)

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

  1. AWE!!! Your post was the 1st one I opened to read this morning and what a treat indeed! SNOW and your lovely voice!!! It doesn't get much better than that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You can talk to me in your breathy voice anytime! Happy Snow Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man! We got ripped off -- 15" promised, 6" showed up with a bit more this morning ... sigh ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA. I seriously could not imagine. How many times can I say that?

    Our silly little snow makes me sad now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents were tag teaming to dig out. The drifts were covering their kitchen windows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thankful that I have a bad back to get me out of that shoveling. So thankful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!