Last Video ... I PROMISE!!

. . . . well . . . maybe . . .

I just can't help myself!!! I'm a regular Cecil B DeMille, I tell ya! I'm a video making fool!!!! So, just one more video . . for those of you who haven't gotten enough. I swear, you'd think we never had snow here before. But I'm just have too much fun on my day off . . . and that's what it's all about, isn't it?



What I am realizing with this video thingamajiggie is that I am a much 'breathier' talker than I ever thought I was. I mean, I'm like Marilyn Monroe herself (uh-oh, time for another photo . . . !!!


I see the resemblance, don't you? :)

Just heard from the school that they will be closed tomorrow as well. Looks like our family fun will continue for one more day! Yippie! I'll spare you any additional video footage though, I promise.

All for now . . . need to warm up with a hot shower and cup of tea. Then maybe I'll start sorting through our photos (and try to get something productive done today!) Have a great day, friends!

Comments

  1. You sound just like I thought you would!!! Cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an adorable voice!!Now when I read your post it's your voice I'll hear and it will seem like you are talking right to me!!

    Happy Shoveling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT. Please continue to share the videos.. I can't get over all of the snow..

    I mean.. seriously.. wowwowowooww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it...breathy voice and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice legs, Sis. Seriously??? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and tagged you in my blog *GRIN*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are having WAY too much fun with all that snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Mommy's Blog Friends!!!!

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!