Just Having a Ball!!!

The days are going by so fast . . . it seems like the clock is in full speed mode and life is moving quickly. I'm glad to report that the winter blues have passed on by (yay! Finally!!). Although right now, my blog life has taken a back seat to . . . well... just life in general. I do have plans for some fun posts coming up in the next week or so (subjects like; Les Miserable, my New Years approach to healthy living, and some stories of inspiration). But until then, I wanted to share with you some photos of Ella's birthday last month.

We started this "Birthday Breakfast in Bed" routine with Katie years ago . . . and this is really the first year that Ella wanted to start her birthday the very same way. So, here she is . . . our 4 year old!
Of course, she didn't want to be alone! So Katie and her friend (who stayed for a sleep over) joined her!!! (I love the colors of Ellie's room. I hand painted the little characters on her wall before she was born - and recently the discussion has come up whether it is time to give her an official "BIG GIRL" room with picks and purples and flowers and girlie stuff. I think I will cry the day we paint over these walls, though.)
On to the party!!!! We decided to pull some family and friends together and go BOWLING!!! I don't know if I love the smile on Ellie's face more, or her bowling ball inspired outfit (ok, it's not really bowling ball inspired . . . but she look aDORable in this outfit!!!)
 Me with my favorite girls in the whole wide world!!!!
 PG and Ellie. Are they not adorable, or what???
Big Sister Katie . . . so so cute. I love Katie's cheeseburger earrings - they crack me up!

YUMMMMM-O!!!

Overall . . . this was really one of the most fun birthday parties we've ever thrown. Everyone needs a little bowling fun once in a while, don't you think?

Thanks for humoring me and taking a look at the photos from Ellie's special day! I almost feel like you were there with us! (Except you didn't get to have any cake...SORRY! It was WAY GOOD!)

Comments

  1. I love all the pictures of Ellie, Katie and the other girls! This was a GREAT birthday party! We should do it again soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at you all decked out with the Luck of the Irish! Love it! Great post! Love the photos! What a beautiful cake she had. Did you save me a piece?~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like one special birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clock does not slow down, enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I loved these pictures of this happy, happy event! Yeah! You made it extra special, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! A bowling party is such fun and she looks like such a big kid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!