1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . SMILE!!

What do you get when you cross PG, Katie, Ella and I with a photo booth?

. . . tongues sticking out . . . crossed eyes . . . silliness . . . lots of dimples . . . laughter . . . a little pushing . . . some incredibly sweet moments caught by the camera . . . and some wonderful memories of the City of Chicago's 2010 St. Patrick's Day Parade, when we all wore our shamrock beads, enjoyed green cotton candy, and celebrated the day with some wonderful friends during a work event for PG's company.

I think photo booths are pretty much one of the best things ever invented, and seeing these pictures above make me want to stop at every photo booth I come across from now until forever.

What an idea - a tiny little booth that you cram inside of, close a curtain, and patiently wait (with great anticipation, and with a smile on your face) for the flash to go off and your photo to be taken. Then, after a few pictures are taken, you step outside and wait anxiously for the results (hoping that the camera caught you at your very best moment). You know, the first photo booth appeared in 1925 on Broadway in New York. Could you imagine that? 1925. Amazing. Spontaneous. Pure fun. And I love it.

Hope you had a weekend full of fun moments. What did you do? I'd love to know.

Comments

  1. Hi Leanne. I love photo booths too. Some of our favorite pics are from photo booths. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and left such a nice comment. I just read your last post and left a comment because it really made me smile. Please visit anytime. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this post...thanks so much for sharing it! I am now your newest fan...uh...follower...uh...stalker...lol...God bless and hope to see you over at my humble blog...come on over hopefully you'll find something you like. May God's face shine upon you today and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a love for photo booths! Especially the old black and white kind. I'm constantly begging man to squeeze into them with me whenever I find one.

    Stopping by from the Lady Bloggers. Hello. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!