S T O P . . . in the name of Me

Every once in a while . . . I have to listen to my body . . . and stop. Gees, I hate when that happens. But the older I get, and as I am now at this ancient age of 38. . . ;), the more I am realizing that I am h u m a n. And with that, I must S L O W down.

This cold has got a hold on me. After a trip to my trusty doc yesterday (and, no, NOT Dr. WebMD!) I was reminded that last year I had pneumonia. With a slap on the wrist I was told if I don't STOP and take care of myself, I am heading in that direction.

So, I will do just that. Because I am a good girl. I listen to my doctor.

Well . . . sometimes . . .

But this time, I will. So, with PG out of town, I am logging off from Blog land until he returns (on the 28th.) Need to really just take care of my girls, and myself, this week. Will miss you all and I can't wait to read all your updates when I return (especially all of my recent new friends!)

Until then . . . I encourage YOU to take some time this week and STOP. Even if just for a minute. It will do your body, and your spirit, some good.

Comments

  1. Will miss you, but it's for the best!! Get well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well!! Sure wish I lived nearby...I'd come over and help out [and make you a ginormous pot of your favorite soup:)]

    ReplyDelete
  3. rest up... and maybe grab that meditation CD and run thru it a few times :-)

    Anxiously awaiting your healthy return :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean about the old age of 38 YIKES! Anyhow- my kiddos are off for spring break all next week so I plan on doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thinking girl!! I need to slow down myself. Thanks for the motivation to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl. Good advice. I have been online for a couple hours. Guess I should get dressed and attend to the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!