Looks like I'm not the only one!

Ok, so I have to share an incredibly silly moment with you, because I actually found myself laughing hysterically at my kitchen table last night. All alone. But seriously . . . laughing out loud.

Let me set the scene for you . . .


With the DVR/Cable box down for the count (bummer!), and after Charlie Buckett won his chocolate (and the girls were tucked in their beds for the night), I found myself doing something I rarely do - sitting at the kitchen table (in a very quiet house) reading a magazine. It was a lovely moment. Peaceful. Pleasant. Chaos-less.


All of a sudden, something caught my eye. I looked up, and saw what brought instant laughter to me.

Now, do you remember my Poinsettia post from last week? (Click here to be reminded.) Well, it turns out I'm not the only one a little sick of the poinsettia. Looking up from my magazine, I found Ellie's favorite Easter Bunny (from last year) set up in a very interesting position towards the Poinsettia. Well . . let me just show you . . .

Let me also say that this picture was NOT posed. I imagine Ella just threw the bunny up on the table after dinner, and this was the position it fell into. But, considering my most recent admission about this plant, it really cracked me up to see Mr. Bunny this way. SO funny. Looks like Mr. Bunny is also READY for the poinsettia TO GO!!!

So last night I found myself laughing at this simple moment and grabbed the camera to share it with you. Tomorrow is garbage day in our neighborhood . . . hmmmmmm . . . is it time for the poinsettia to go? We shall see!!! (Thanks for humoring me . . . such a silly moment alone at my table . . . I must have way too much time on my hands!!!!)

Comments

  1. Leanne, I LOVE your humor! Your Mr. Bunny put a huge smile on my face and really made me laugh. It's the same type of thing that makes me and my son laugh. One year I got an aromatherapy teddy bear that you heat up in the microwave and then use as a pillow or just hug to calm and soothe you. Well the first time I put that bear in the microwave and the little plate started spinning with him and his legs sticking up in the air it just had me and my son rolling on the floor laughing! It was such a silly thing but a moment that I still remember fondly. Your bunny moment reminded me of it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive my lack of proper punctuation in the last post.I was still giggling when I typed it and after I read it I realized I sounded like I was half asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The people at work are going to think I finally flipped it.....one should not be laughing this hard at work. You crack me up - this is priceless. Maybe Ella meant to tell you something. Funny bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!