Everything Comes back to the Sunflowers!

Well, Hello There!!Can you believe it? It has been almost 1 week since my last blog. No reason at all for the absence, other than I have been feeling really "BLOG-Challenged" and truthfully could not find any inspiring stories to share with you. Oh . . . I have STORIES for the week (which include, in no particular order: broken bones, eye infections, business trips, lots of work, Tastefully Simple Goodies, laughs, tears, and all of the above), but I couldn't bring myself to write of any of them as they were happening. So, 6 days No Blog. But . . . that's over! (Yeah!)

Today was a NEW day. Full of . . . HAPPINESS!! Oh, how I LOVE Mother Nature. Yes, my letter to the dear M.N. must have done us some good. For today, we were met with that lovely yellow glow outside that warmed my heart so! You remember that glow, don't you? It's called SUNSHINE!!! And while I enjoyed some of the time outside, I was reminded of my sunflowers. These sunflowers . . .
As the SUN fell down on me today, I thought of my little garden and felt . . . so happy. This evening, I sat at the computer for the first time in days and got all caught up on my dear blog friends lives (oh, how I love you ALL!) and I felt like I had to get back to the Sunshine! So, back to the Sunflowers on the blog title. And while searching for a new blog background . . . I found the sunflower background on http://www.hotbliggityblog.com/. It just called to me. Like this picture. . .I love how the sun is shining on these flowers. I love the fence behind them. And the out-of-focus garden of my neighbor Gus in the background. I remember the moment I took this photo like it was yesterday. And the memory makes me . . . again . . . . happy.

S
o I am wondering . . . what is making YOU Happy these days? What is warming your heart and bringing you joy? I'd love to know.

P
lease share it with me. . . and spread some of your joy to us all!

Comments

  1. Happiness item #1 - I spent a good portion of Saturday making cards. Cards for my stash at work. Cards to welcome baby girls to our world. Which leads me to
    Happiness item #2 - My daughter is due this week, and gram's in ready mode. Looking forward to meeting our newest family member. My role in this event is my
    Happiness item #3 - I will spend the time with my most favorite 2 1/2 year old in the world, waiting for his sister's arrival.
    And then there's all these other things, like being happy about a blog post, hearing back from an email sent, looking thru pictures of when the teenage grandkids were little, surprising them with emails containing those pics. I'm just in a happiness place today!! Thanks for asking!! Love the sunflowers!! Thanks for the M.N. chat! She did come thru, didn't she!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!