A Little Sunday Gratitude

Gotta love Chicken Soup.

Gotta love Chicken Soup more when you have a cold.

Gotta love Chicken Soup EVEN more than before, when you have a cold . . . AND you don't have to make it. Someone else makes it for you.

Gotta love Chicken Soup EVEN MORE than the EVEN MORE than before when you have a cold, someone else has made it for you, and they have given you enough for dinner the next night.

Gotta love Chicken Soup MOST OF ALL, when all of the above has taken place and PG, your partner in marriage-life-parenthood-and-house chores, is out of town.

And GOTTA LOVE your sister, REALLY MOST OF ALL, for saying those little words, "Why don't you bring the girls over for dinner?" and you get not only some absolutely delicious home made Chicken Soup (when you are feeling like garbage and could really use it), but also get someone to play with your kids and take the load off of you for a couple hours. So you can sit and have some peace.

Yes, once again I am reminded of my many blessings in this life of mine. Even though PG is out of town until the 28th. Even though the girls have been passing their germs back and forth for weeks. Even though they have been kind enough to pass some of those germs over to me. I am blessed.

Thanks, Laura, for the soup. You are the best!!

Comments

  1. I LOVE your blog! Found you on Lady Bloggers Society! Will be back... following now!

    http://www.gerberdaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we (me and Claudio) could help out yesterday, if only for a little while. Hope you and the girls are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOMEMADE???? Awesome!! Doesn't get any better than that!! Feel better! (~y'know...it might be allergies~) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the time I received a hug pot of homemade chicken soup!! It was the BEST!!! Thanks for the post:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sister is the best!! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!