Happiness is . . . a return to Blogland!

HELLOOOOOOO Dear Friends!!!!! Oh, how I missed you so!

How are YOU?!?!?


I'm so glad to be posting again, after a much needed week of R&R (including Mom duty, of course!) I thought about my blog about 100 times this past week, with little moments here and there that I wanted to share with you all - however I really stuck with my commitment to get some much needed rest. I'm feeling loads better and am finally breathing better (probably because PG is HOME!!! . . . although, it may have to do with all the antibiotics I've been taking.) But whatever the case . . . the universe, once again, is in line.

Here are a few of the things we did in our house this week . . .

Lots of reading!

We made some really cool bracelets (although I got a little confused and put the letter beads on wrong . . . all of our names came out backwards. Must have been the cough medicine I was taking. Yeah, that's it. It was the cough medicine. It's ok. Katie said that she didn't mind. And I look at them and tell myself that they truly are one of a kind!)

And we played lots of games of Twister.

I discovered that I really don't care for this game. . . at least not in the current shape I am in. But the girls had a blast. I usually don't dress the girls alike (I want them to have their own identity, you know?), but this day they decided they wanted to match each other - and they looked so cute playing this game, I had to grab the camera.

In addition to these fun activites, we had doctor visits, work, dinners brought in from that Army of help I have around me, video calls with Daddy, homework, movie marathons and lots of snuggle time. It was a great week of Mommy and Girls.

While it was all pretty fun . . . our Daddy is home! (YEA!!!!!)

This afternoon we enjoyed a couple of hours at the park with Daddy. The sun was out in all its glory today, and we enjoyed much of it. I know that my snuggle time will be few and far between now that PG is home, and I'm ok with that. I had a really great week and now it's time for Daddy to feel some of that love. There's nothing like it, is there? The absolute unconditional love of a child. And I've feeling it in my heart today. That, truly, has been the best medicine for me this week.

See you tomorrow . . . with my "Celebrity Easter Egg" post!!! Can't wait to share it with you! And please leave me a comment and let me know how you are doing . . . I'd love to know!

Comments

  1. Great photos!! Sounds like you had a fantastic week with the kiddos. Glad to hear your feeling better too! Good to have you back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Great pictures of good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you,my blogging friend Leanne!!!!! So happy to have you back.:) Love those photos of all your fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great last pic of your little girl and your man - should blow that one up and frame it!...Even in black and white would be so classic....good to hear from you again, and that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Back!!! Glad you're feeling better, delighted you had some girl time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!