Easter Fun . . . already?

Looking at the calendar last night, I was in shock to see that Easter is just about 2 weeks away. 2 WEEKS! Seriously! So, it appeared time to change the whole blog look (again, sorry, I know!) and get ready for Easter! Wahooo!

I then took some time and looked through our digital pics of Easters past . . . or, Easter Egg Decorating, really. And I came to see that we kind of approach Easter Egg decorating like we do most things in this house . . . with a great deal of laughter and fun.

Decorating Eggs for us has turned into quite an ordeal. It's not just some Paaz coloring for our family. NOooooo!!!! We start with this . . .


And add some ribbons, googly eyes, feathers, and lots hysterical laughing, and you get something like this . . .


The "Like Groovy" egg, circa 2008


Mr. & Mrs. One Eye, circa 2009



Mr. Bunny Egg, circa 2008



And PG laughing hysterically at one of his creative eggs, circa 2008.

There is even more where these came from (if you can believe it!) Next week I'll share with you some of our "Celebrity Eggs"! They are quite creative! Why not mix it up a bit and used some non-traditional egg coloring materials in your own homes this year? I'm on the look-out for some new fun materials for us. Hmmmm . . . I wonder what we can come up with! Happy Easter Egg Creating to you and yours!

Comments

  1. TOO FUN!! AND this blog look just screams YOU!!! Love it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You guys make everything fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay your blog is hands down just cute. Love the Easter egg ideas. I think we will have to add some googly eyes to our list! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I love making new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leanne ! Just had to stop by and visit another Leanne. Saw your comment on Linda's See Mom Smile and just had to shoot over here!. Love your Eggs. Come see me soon. Happy Easter, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!