Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ok, so at 8:00PM last night. . . this Non-Irish Mom was asked to build a leprechaun trap by her 6 year old Non-Irish Daughter. After a little searching through the house, we had it. Here it is, friends . . . what I think is pretty much the BEST Leprechaun Trap in town!!!!

What is the bait? Gold Dollars, of course!!!! Keep your fingers crossed that I have green food coloring . . . I think the toilets need a little green water!!!! (Yes, I just wrote that!)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Comments

  1. Now I never thought of that...green water!! Love it!!

    Luck o' the Irish to ye', Leanne:)

    [awesome Leprechaun trap. Let us know if you caught one]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute. I will have to share with my sister (that is Irish) to use as an idea for my 3 year old niece. She totally believes in fairies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so gonna put green food dye in my toilet...lol...that is so funny! I too posted a St. Paddy's post...come on by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!