Day Dreamy Secret . . .

While hard at work today, and listening to some lovely holiday music, I started thinking about my dream Holiday concert. If I could have my favorite musicians come together to sing to me, who would it be? Oh, there are so many to choose from. Hmmm . . . let me see . .

I love this man . . .
I mean, I love him. That's it.
Oh, and this man, too . . .
I mean, what's not to love about him?
Oooo . . .how could I forget? I really really love this man, too . . .
I mean, he's just dreamy!!!
Oh, then this one really can't do any wrong when it comes to Christmas Carols . . .
 I mean . . .he is the originally swooner, isn't he?

Yes, I love these men.
Who are you loving this season and who would play at your dreamy concert?
Any music that warms your heart?
Leave me a message,
I'd love to know.

Comments

  1. I love me some Harry Connick, Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez mine are not great looking men...I have been listening to Susan Boyle and Jewel's Christmas cd is my fav and Charlotte Church too and I usually start listening to them in July but as for seeing them in concert no....:O) have a great week:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Josh Groban in a whole new light since he appeared on Glee! Now he's like a rockstar to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I was about to unsubscribe after those first 2 pics, but then you redeemed yourself with harry and bing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when Harry was all the rage!! I worked at KNIM then and we played it all the time. Still love him:)

    My dream concert....HMMM...well I love the classics like Bing, Dean Martin and Andy Williams. I love Aaron Neville...what a voice!

    My favorite Christmas music is all the old stuff...Rosemary Clooney, Bing, Dean, Frank Sinatra, The Andrew Sisters...that stuff is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josh Groban is amazing!!! I love all Christmas music!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I love Harry and Josh...Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Nat King Cole Christmas album. We have it on all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!