Best Line of the Week #4

What a fantastically awesome group of blog friends I have. So many of the comments on my post yesterday really hit home . . . but one, in particular, must be repeated. That one is from my dear friend, Mitzi, over at "Daily Reflection" who wrote:
Mitzi, dear dear friend, you hit the nail right on the head . . .I was SO overthinking it! And while "LIVE" may not be the word I'm going with for 2011, the whole idea of "LIVE" (and your comment) brought a big ol'smile to my face and a tear in my eye. It reminds me a line from one of my very favorite movies and plays, "Auntie Mame", where the dear Mame Dennis says, "Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" How true, how true!

So dear Mitzi, thank you so very much for helping me realize that LIVING is what really matters.

And for you, a very special "Best Line of the week" Award!


Feel free to grab a badge and post it on your blog, dear Mitzi. And thank you for understanding ME and knowing exactly what I need to hear! You are a dear dear friend!

If you don't know Mitzi, take a little visit to her pad. You can find her here (it really is a lovely place to visit! You'll like it so much, you'll wish you could move in!)

Comments

  1. Way to go Mitzi... that Mitzi is always profound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...why thank you for such a sweet post about my comment; my dearest friend. You know I just love you to death. Hugs to you my dear sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hum, I don't know how I missed your last post...I did however hope over to Mitzi's blog to congratulate her!

    Merry Christmas Leanne thanks for being such a great bloggy friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words of such truth and wisdom ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!