Create, You've done my heart GOOD!

"I want to create art. I want to create stories. I want to create photographs. I want to create wonderful spaces where my children can play and dream and grow and thrive. I want to create paintings that will inspire others. I want to create sentences, one after another, that will make people smile and laugh out loud. I want to create delicious meals and yummy desserts. I want to create adventures and experiences I've never had before. I want to create a home filled with laughter and peace, an environment that welcomes strangers and encourages friendships. I want to create. All year long."
-taken from my blog post on Wednesday, December 30, 2010.
Thank you for a wonderful year.
Let's welcome 2011, shall we?

Share your Word here.

Comments

  1. Just dropping in to say Here is to a wonderful new year! *CHEERS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let's!!:)

    By the way...I LOVE your new profile pic!! So you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header! I also love that (from what I can tell) each year you don't abandon the previous years' words, you just tack on another one. Here's to continued peace, balance, creating, and beacoup believing in 2011 Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a great year and I'm so happy to have known you almost from the start Leanne. Next year is going to be even more fabulous in every way. I love your art and the idea of having a word for the year. 'Believe' is also one of my favorites and sooo perfect for 2011. Happy sparkly New Year dear friend!

    ♥Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon...love this.
    Cheers to a wonderful 2011. So SO glad to have found your blog. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I love to create as much as possible my friend! It comes from the heart and means so much! I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year! May your year be full of laughter and abundant love!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!