Sometimes . . .

When the party is over and the dishes are washed,
when the presents are opened and boxes are emptied,
when cookie platters are emptied and crumbs are nibbled up,
when the music is off and only the glimmer of twinkle lights remain,
that is when you know that all of the hustle and bustle
and
crowds
and
traffic
and
wrapping
and
cooking
and
baking
was totally worth it.

Every second of it.

And then, you rest.

For a long long time.

Until you have to do it all over again.

Wishing you continued joy this Sunday.

Comments

  1. Couldn't agree with you more...Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!!! Hope you have a wonderful day after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO TRUE!!! Happy Sunday to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your header is adorable.. and this is a wonderful post! I don't know about you - but I am sooo looking forward to getting back to normal.. or whatever that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully said. All that chaos and I'd do it again :)
    I'm actually kinda sad that it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you said it...beautifully. Its all about family Love love the photo..amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!