My Wish for You . . .

As I wind down my week of blogging and spend the hours leading up to Christmas in pure family bliss, I wanted to stop by with one last holiday post for you. We've been friends for quite some time now, and I want you each to know how truly blessed I am to have found you in this massive world of blogdome. While life is pretty complicated and chaotic for so many of us, the one thing that I have learned through this experience is that no matter how big this earth may be . . . when it comes down to it, we are all people just doing the same things - trying to live our lives full of happy moments and purpose, and share those moments with those we love.

Whether you celebrate the Christmas holiday or not, I want to send you some good cheer this week. Thank you for reading my stories and being a part of my life. I look forward our continued journeys of joy as we approach another great year of growth, of learning, of accepting and of loving one another.

My Wish for you, my dear dear friends . . .
that you and yours may have a very

See you in a few days!!

Comments

  1. God Bless you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Friend!! Thanks for all the Joy this year and looking forward to much more in the year to come. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Leanne. I am so happy to have found you and your wonderful blog this year. May the presence of your loved ones surround you during the holiday, including your Dad -- I'm sure that he will be with you. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, you are SUCH a joy and a fabulous friend! May you and your family have a truly blessed and wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you enjoy your time with your family! Stopping by from the Lady Blogger's Society!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Here's to a fantastic holiday and an even better 2011!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Leanne! Thanks for your kind note, and yes, someday, we WILL connect and have a good chat....and a good laugh! How this world of ours works! Have a great Christmas, and a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your support Leanne! I hope you and your family have a happy holiday! Merry Christmas my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love and hugs and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make the cutest things!! How adorable is that with you peeking around the tree!!

    Merry Christmas Leanne, glad I met you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to one of my favorite people!! Just think by this time next year we can at last say we have met AND post pics of us together on our blogs!!! How fun!!:)

    Merry Christmas!!!!!!

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen!!!

    Merry christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you too Leanne. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so sweet Leanne! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!