My 2010 Blogland Recap

We sure have grown this year, my little blog and me.
We've stretched our wings and flown to new and exciting places.
We've met some amazing people.
We've nurtured our soul many a times.
We've smelled the roses.
We've laughed. We've cried.
And we've learned lots of lessons the past 12 months.
Oh,  how I wouldn't change a thing.

Here are some of the things I learned this year:
(feel free to click to any of the red subjects below - that will bring you to the exact post)
  1. WHO I AM - Discovering who I am on a date with PG . . .  
  2. PG SETTING ME STRAIGHT - during a trip to DC, I learned that you really can't take a good picture of these hands of mine (although the ring is OH-SO-COOL!)
  3. FEEDING THE SOUL - my daily journey is so important to my soul.
  4. CRANKVILLE - Just GOTTA LOVE the "Get Out of Crankville" card! One of my favorite things, for sure!
  5. PRIDE and PEACE - when Katie swam on the deep side all by herself this summer - oh how proud I was!
  6. OH, THE PLACES SHE'LL GO- at the thought of my little Ella growing up . . . she's getting so big.
  7. PHOTOGRAPHY - when I really focus, I actually can take a cool picture ...
  8. PURE BLISS - during our family trip to Walt Disney World!
  9. TOTAL EXCITEMENT- upon receipt of a special unexpected package from my blogfriend, Anna, at Frosted Petunias!
  10. LIVING a HAPPY LIFE - when taking in all of the joy and realizing what really makes me happy.
  11. THE LADIES OF THE CELLAR - and time well spent during one of my many Scrapbook Cellar days. I love these ladies - they give me more inspiration and strength than they will ever realize.
  12. "BE"ING - when stopping long enough to "BE" and noticed a sunflower in a different stage of life. So beautiful.
  13. TOP SECRET INGREDIENTS! - how proud I was of all the great guesses when I put my very yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie "Secret Ingredient" question out there to my blogland friends!
  14. LETTING GO - as I waited with great anticipation for the leaves to fly away . . . I loved this lesson.
  15. GERITOL #1 & 2 - works of art, for sure!
  16. CREATING -  my word of the 2010, and what a great word it is!

Yes, it's been a pretty wonderful year. And next year is going to be just as good . . . Did I tell you - I have decided on my 2011 Word of the Year? I can't wait to share it with you . . . it's going to be a GREAT YEAR for ALL OF US, dear friends!

What have YOU learned in 2010? Leave me a comment . . . I'd love to know!

Comments

  1. I've learned a lot about my wonderful friend Leanne and I'm looking forward to another great year!!

    Thanks for being such a fun blogging buddy!!

    Cute header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be a part of your world!!
    Looking forward to a spectacular 2011! How can it be any other way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great review of your blog year! I've enjoyed each and everyone one of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so wonderful being able to share your journey with all its attendant joys! What a fabulous review of the year, and the priceless experiences you've had ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been the greatest of pleasures to follow along with you this year in blogland and elsewhere...Wishing you all the best in 2011! Hugs and Love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Well thought out and lovely. I can't even begin to express what I have learned this year.

    But most importantly I am sooo glad to have you as a blog friend ... and honestly, a real friend. Just someone I have yet to meet! :-) Many blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic year in review! You are truly blessed, and so am I for getting to share it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this review! And I love that you are looking back to see all your growth in the past year! What did I learn this year? Hummmm....I learned that there are a lot of connections to be made in blogland--real, true connections. My life has truly been enriched through blogging and of course you are a big part of that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've learned that opening From Chaos Comes Happiness always makes my day! :) (I loved that ring, too! I actually went and got myself a similar one after you posted that!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your review, Leanne. What a wonderful idea!!!

    Looking forward to your WORD!!

    Happy Day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! Love your blog. Loved getting to know you..never stop sending out the Joy girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!