Get Out of Crankville . . . #1!!

So, a while back, I visited a little town called Crankville. Do you remember? (Click the link on Crankville if you forgot).

Crankville is an ugly place - kind of lonely - very quiet - sort of gray - not very crowded, although you can usually find SOMEONE you know when you are there. During that time, I realized I desperately needed to GET OUT. I needed to return to HAPPYVILLE. I allowed myself a few days in this town, but when enough was enough - I took the next bus OUT. All with the help of this card . . .


This card makes me HAPPY!!!

Yesterday and today, a dear blog friend (Leslie from {Words of Me Project} has been in Crankville. Yep, she has. So, I decided to spread the "Get out of Crankville" Love, and bestow upon her my very own "Get out of Crankville" card.

This post is dedicated to my dear friend, Leslie.

Leslie,

You are hereby gifted this post, with one "Get out of Crankville" Free Card! With it comes the opportunity to escape that cranky place you've been visiting ... whenever you are ready. Know that we are all here, in Happyville, waiting for your return! You have shared your creative spirit, your wise wise words, your artistic ideas, and your amazingly inspiring and motivating stories with all of us (so it is high time we allow you a few days of Crank!!!)  But when the time is right, hop right on that next bus OUT OF THERE!!!

WE love you!

Sincerely,
Your Happyville Friend

This may turn into a recurring post ... wouldn't that be fun? Not necessarily to LESLIE (as I know for a fact she doesn't visit Crankville very often). But I think I may need to send a little "Get Out Of Crankville" greeting to any blog friends who stop by that place. Feel free to grab a GOOC Button and display it on your blog, all for yourself!!!! SO FUN!







Comments

  1. Do you think the egyptian will mind if I get this tattooed to my bottom??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAAAA - NICOLE!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, Hee....this is

    Just what I needed!!

    Love it!!

    Love the card!

    It's on my blog NOW:)

    I think I am back in Happyville...

    You are the BEST:)

    Love,
    Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that little woman is too happy to be associated with crankville!

    and you have to tell me how you do all this cool graphic stuff! i'm completely inept with that type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, very nice! I need to have some of these printed up to pass out to people! ;-) I should probably have one that I carry around with me for myself, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the CRANKVILLE card! Man, it sucks when you are there! A map just won't do -- you need a get of crankville free card. I hope I don't need one for a long while!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I could sooooo use this card - my post tomorrow proves it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS!! You are too funny and your little cartoon character of you makes me smile every time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet was that! You touch so many lives, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!