My Board of Dreams

I've been reading a number of blog posts lately on Dream Boards, and thinking about coming up with my very own board of dreams. Do you have one?

I do, now. And I kind of like it.

It pretty much sums up what I'm thinking about this gift of life I've been given. Where I am going. What I am hoping for. It was a fun exercise to sit down and put it out there. Here it is . . . for you to see . . .

I made it on Oprah's website. Seriously.

Click here to link to where you can make your own. You have to register on her site (it's free), and you can create as many boards as you'd like - saving them on her site and exporting them to your own computer, if you wish (which I did.) You can use your own images (some of the above are mine), or pick from a number of Getty Images on the site to incorporate into your board. You can choose different background patterns or designs . . . the whole thing is kind of fun.

It's a good time (over a month into the New Year) to re-focus, don't you think? To be reminded of your dreams. I like it ... a lot!

So, I encourage you do make one for yourself.

I mean, isn't it time we all DREAM a little?

Join me . . . then come back and tell me about it, so I can visit your post.

Dream . . . I dare you.

Comments

  1. Very cool! What a great idea!

    P.S. I am cleaning out the spare bedroom for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I just might do this. I love your background. I used this one last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on the Lady Bloggers Social Tea Party. I am your newest GFC follower and I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back too. Have a great Sunday! Thanks Amber
    http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I been meaning to make one. Think I will today and post to my blog. I have my actual dream/manifestation book. I have used boards and books for years and it really has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Leanne!!! I'm going to have to make one of my own!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, now that I've seen your dream board, Nicole's and Ruby's, I gotta make one for myself! Great dream board, Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh cool! I want to check that out, especially knowing there are already images to download.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! I have made ones from magazines and glue...I have several from High School!! But never digital. I think it's time I did! I will try this for sure. Thanks for the inspiration, Leanne!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right now my only dream is to get a full nights sleep!! Darn puppy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A number of years ago, I made one, like Leslie...magazines/poster board and glue. We used to call it a "vision board".
    Digital is nice!! I think what's important is that you keep it in plain sight and see it every day. That's how you realize the dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome, I'm going to have to check that out. I'm honored to be there to help fill your soul...and blessed to know your dreams. They will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool! I think I'll try this out myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!