Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!

Howdy Friends!!! Hope this post finds you all doing well!

As part of my blog series "100 Things to Do with Grapes" (STOP - wait a minute .... are you kidding me??? I don't have a blog series about grapes!!! Oh - but just imagine if I did!!!), I just had to share with you one of my very all time favorite summer treats . . . 


Ok, are you even slightly interested?

Hang in there with me, ok? Because this easy, summer "yum" is bound to be a favorite of YOURS!!!! That is . . . unless you have a peanut allergy. If you have a peanut allergy, I would STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST making this treat. (Come back Monday for another more appropriate post for you.) If you DON'T have peanut allergy . . . run to the store RIGHT NOW and pick up these three things . . .


Seriously . . . it only takes these three things; green grapes, lightly salted dry roasted peanuts, and a bag of white chips. Seriously . . . that is all!

So, how do you make these awesome snackies? First, rinse and dry the grapes . . .


Not bad so far, huh? Next, chop the peanuts . . .


Ella was my peanut chopping helper today (she did a fanTAStic job!)
Place the chopped peanuts in a bowl . . .


Next, place the white morsels in a bowl and melt in the microwave per package directions . . .


Are you with me so far? Next, line up all your ingredients . . .


Here is where the fun starts . . . (my apologies for the poor photos coming up - I had no idea how hard it would be to take photos with my LEFT hand . . . very interesting!!!) Next, dip the dried grapes in the melted white chocolate . . .


Next, right into the peanuts . . .


and place on paper plate to set . . .


When you are done, you have an absolutely AWESOME treat for summer!!!

I'm telling you . . . you might think I'm nuts (no pun intended, Mr. Peanut!) -  but these taste like taffy apples. SERIOUSLY. Taffy apples. They are easy, and so so good. A few years ago while visiting family in NY, I brought them to a party in a posche Jersey neighborhood . . . you would have thought Martha Stewart HERSELF made them! They were a hit!!

So there you have it, friends. Just a little summer treat for you and yours! Let me know if you try them - I'd love to hear what you think. (I'm serious . . . these are GOOD!!)

504 Main
Linked to 504 Main's "Tickled Pink" Fridays!!!

Be back Monday for more fun!!!

Comments

  1. Those look so good!!! I love that there are only 3 ingredients as simplicity in the kitchen works best for me:) I will definitely be trying these at my next get together with the neighbors! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to try these, might actually help on my diet to satisfy my sweet tooth...well as long as I do not eat the whole plate right?

    Looking forward to reading more posts. Found you through the Lady Bloggers Tea Party and I am glad that I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have thought...these do look very yummy!! I'm gonna try them and I'll let you know what I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! These look perfect for our summer heat. I'll see if I can make them this weekend! Oooo love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delicious! Visiting from the tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have never thought of this combo! Might be the easiest way ever to get my kids to eat grapes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. White chocolate, yum. Peanuts with it, bonus. But grapes?? That's fruit, right? Now c'mon Leanne...you know how I feel about eating fruit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from LBS...

    YUM YUM!

    I love grapes...thanks for the summer idea. So "finger-friendly" too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! I am going to make these for sure! I love finding things that are totally different from anything I've seen before, and this fits the bill. I had to laugh when I saw the slap-chop thingy...made me think of that weird guy on tv. LOL

    Hugs!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey we have the same blue on white fine china! Those look great!! but to much work for me. ;) I'd just toss the whole lot in the bowl and call it done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea!!! Love this!!! Want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG - SOO Omaking these w/my kids tomorrow. GREAT, FAB IDEA!! Can't wait!

    Love your blog, too! COming from Lady Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay those look soooooo good. Can I borrow your cute little helpers?

    ReplyDelete
  14. These treats look yummy. I am going to take them to our family picnic on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm gonna try these...really I am....and may I ask...How the heck did you ever come up with this???

    ReplyDelete
  16. they are adorable!!!!!!! Great idea for fall too.. since they look like acorns.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my - this is something new. I can imagine they are tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .