31 Days: Day 4 - Post Featured on LOL!!!

My Creative Focus for today: Laughter!

A few weeks ago, a blogger I admire greatly (Gigi at Kludgy Mom) introduced me to Laugh Out Loud, when a post of hers was submitted and selected to appear on the site. I had seen the LOL button on a few other blogs before, so it was high time I head over to this Laugh Out Loud blog and check it out. I mean, I love to LAUGH, and I prefer to do it OUT LOUD, so this is the perfect place for me!

Laffy Lady, the head laughter guru, has got it going on! What a fantastic place to visit for great laughs! Smart writers - funny stories - truly a great time from start to finish.

So, I thought I'd try it . . . maybe something I've written would fit. Yesterday, I received an email from Laffy Lady telling me that, yes, a recent blog post I wrote would appear on Laugh Out Loud ... TODAY!!!! 

HOLY COW!!! I can't believe it! I mean - pinch me, I must be dreaming! This is the very first time a post of mine is being featured on another blog, and I am honored, thrilled, and overwhelmed with HAPPINESS!!! Talk about a CREATIVE DAY, huh??

So, I would be so happy if you would pop over there to Laugh Out Loud, visit LaffyLady, and read my post today!! You may have read it before (it's a fairly recent one), but perhaps it will leave you laughing again!!! And check out some of the other fanTAStic writers there!! It's a great site, and sure to brighten up even the dumpiest of days!

Thanks, LOL!!!



Be back for more 31 Days Creativity soon!

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!!! congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Headed over there now!! I love me some Laughy Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Congrats! Never heard of "LOL" headed there now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, congrats!! I've never seen it, so I am off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gigi turned me on to her, too! I'll go visit you NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPERSTARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
    This WAS one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and HOW EXCITING!

    Of course I'm on my way. and congratulations!! Robin is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how exciting...I'm heading over to LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray, Leanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so awesome!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I'm a little late to the party but congrats anyway!!! ;) You always make me LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!! Sorry to be so late with my excitment, I was busy vacationing ;-)

    -Lady Fromage
    http://ladyfromage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!