Creativity at its Finest!

Just a really quick update for you ... I just returned from a fanTAStic creative night with my dear friends and snapped a couple photos to share the wonderful art done this evening! You might remember my friend Leslie from {Words of Me Project} threw a challenge out there to us in blogland to come up with three words that mean something to you, and create some sort of art with those words. Some of us this evening did just that . . .
Cindi's Words: Reach, Heal, Possible
Peggy's Words: Serenity, Gratitude, and I never got the 3rd word from her - uh, oh!
Laura decided to continue working on her New Mexico vacation album - it's so gorgeous and stylish. I love it!

And me, well . . . I had a vision. I love when I have visions. It's like a light bulb goes on in my brain and I know exactly what I want to do, and I won't stop until it is done. My vision for this challenge started with a canvas and some mountains . . .
then, I worked on a little bit of the sky . . .
next I added some cool embellishments and did a little sewing here and there, because, you know, I had a vision . . .
and it all started to take shape . . .
The completed piece . . .
I absolutely LOVED this project, and I think I'm on to something here. I plan on doing a few more of these - with other great words. Maybe I finally found a new passion.
What are YOU passionate about lately? I'd love to know. Or, do you have any combinations of words that you'd like to suggest that I can CREATE some other great art for? Leave me a comment ... maybe I can make one for YOU!!!

Comments

  1. This is just BEAUTIFUL....all your works! My heart is so full of joy tonight, Leanne. And yes, I would love for you to create me something:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had so much fun last night...even though I didn't finish my project. Third word is "Dream".

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were such fun, thanks for posting - had a great time with you last night....hope you're still not mad that I don't like CC! I love how yours turned out, hope you have many more creative visions because I love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great piece! I love seeing people get crafty :) Possibly since my crafty-skills disappeared somewhere in my teens!

    Visiting from Lady Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think I'm passionate about having LEanne make me a word picture!! hehe

    Really, you did a beautiful job. I don't think I could come up with that if I TRIED!! You are an inspiration!!

    Viva La Leanne!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leanne!!!!!!!!!! WOW. Seriously - you are sincerly creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that!!very inspiring:O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there....love this...i have drawn mine up...thats about it...you have inspired me to get a move on...lol...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your piece! It is beautiful. And such perfect words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS!!!

    I love scrapbooking too, but I don't create anything nearly as original and pretty.

    Thanks for your comment luv. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leanne -

    That is one of the most beautiful pieces of art I have seen in a long time. If it was in a store I would totally buy it! (Even if i didn't know about the amazing artist!)

    Keep it up girl - you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Absolutely beautiful!!! You are amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!