Beautiful Splashes

       

I have a certain table covering I use when creating.  It's vinyl and strong and easy to wipe down.

I bought it years ago at Kohl's, I believe. I originally bought it for a family gathering in the spring/summer season. But at some point, I must have put it out for a crafting day and gotten a splash of paint on it.

Since then, it has become my official crafting table cloth. 

And it makes me super happy.

The minute I pull it out, I am reminded of the hundreds (yes, hundreds) of things created on its very surface. 

I am reminded of the moments of pure bliss I've experienced when I am in that major creative mode. 

I see the splashes I have made on it, and splashes the girls have made, too. 

It certainly has a few story to tell.

Like when I discovered who the artist was inside of me, and discovered the kinds of art I wanted to make. 

Or like the moment when Ella painted a mustache on her face. 

This weekend, I pulled it out and found myself looking at it for a long time. It's come a long way. And I think I have, too. 

I snapped a few photos of it, to remember the moment. 

Beautiful splashes. Thanks for letting me share it with you. 

Peace, my friends. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!