Summer To-Do's!!!


Summer.

It's around the corner. It's so close, that I have already had my air conditioner on this year. It's so close, that the kids are in the single digits for remaining school days (a thought that makes my stomach turn).

Oh, please don't get me wrong . . . I can't wait for homework and school activities to end for a little while, but with that comes a whole new set of challenges.

The miserable . . . "I'm bored" scenario.

So, I set out to solve the "I'm bored!" dilemma.

And my friends, I've got it all covered. You see, I am bound and determined to remove the words "I'm bored" from my children's vocabulary this summer. If I feel it coming on, I'm ready for it . . . I will simply refer the children to the Pantry Door, for our very own summer fun list. Yep . . . we.are.set.

I can't take credit for it. I found the idea on Pinterest. But I will take credit for actually pinning something, and actually MAKING something I pinned! (How many pins do we actually 'pin' and never do anything with?) This one was super easy . . . and I can already tell it is going to be a huge hit!

Last weekend, the girls and I sat down and came up the the stellar list of "Things to Do" this summer. From bike rides to boat rides, from writing a poem to making a short film, from picking blueberries to making a dream catcher, I'm telling you . . . there ain't no mountain high enough for this family!

Here is a photo I snapped of the complete list on the pantry.

We even have a few blank spots that can be filled in with a new idea that might pop into our heads.

And with any luck, I'll be able to fit "BLOGGING" in between it all! ;)

So, jump on the Pinterest wagon and make your very own "Things to do this Summer!" list, and share some ideas with me. What is big on your "to-do" list this summer? Leave me a comment . . . I'd love to know.

Peace, friends.

Comments

  1. Love it! I'm working on my own as I type this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun!! I MISS those days soooo much! I would give anything to have a summer with my kids again. sigh. ENJOY it!!! So much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made our list earlier today, camping and fishing were our must-do activities! That said, I see a ton of ideas here to add on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We made our list earlier today, camping and fishing were our must-do activities! That said, I see a ton of ideas here to add on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!