I Blinked . . .

. . . and before I knew what happened, it was December 9th. 

Damn. 

I wanted to blog so much more in November. 
I was there. I had so much to share. 
But then . . . a few things happened . . . like, I had this home art party . . .  



 It was lots of fun. 
Then I planned a project for Ella's Brownie troop . . . 


It was lots of fun, too.  
Then Phil planned a trip to this place . . .  


. . . which was absolutely awesome and completely magical

It was a short little trip. 
But it was exactly what we needed. 
Because there were lots of laughs . . . 


And awesome moments like these . . .


The next day, we went here . . . . 


And it was heavenly. Because, I was here . . . 


and they were there . . . 


and it was good.

So very very good. 

Then we came home, and had some people over for dinner . . . 


It was super yummy and oh-so good.

 Like, REALLY REALLY good.

A couple days later, I had one of these . . . 


And I needed to make art.


 LOTS of art . . . 


So I did.

For days and days and days. (For two days, actually . . . non-stop.) 

 Oh, and I started my job.

Did I tell you? Yep. 

Here I am, day two. 


So today . . . today, I am taking a deep breath.

The holidays are coming. I am  s l o w l y  finding the spirit. And am SO grateful for the past few weeks.

It is has been crazy, chaotic . . . but better than I could ever imagine.

Wishing you Peace, my friends.

xo

Comments

  1. Such a lovely happy post. I love all the Frosty art works there together. What fun. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy Leanne! I'm exhausted from just reading your lovely post and seeing all that activity :-) Happy days though by the sounds of things...
    Good luck with the new job venture!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!