Let The Sunshine!

After spending WEEKS (seriously, friends . . . WEEKS)
of looking out my window and seeing this...


I feel so refreshed and energized
to finally see this . . .

 
Oh, Mr. Sunshine!
I'm SO GLAD you are here!
 
My friends . . . things were so very grim last week. Not only in terms of the weather, but in terms of the world. Our nation. Everything.

It was a rough one. I found myself praying . . . a lot. Thinking. Feeling grateful for my safety. Feeling blessed for the safety of all those I know. Taking it all in, and praying for peace and healing for the world.
 
So, I missed "Crafty Schmafty Friday" again. I guess, with everything going on in the world and in our country last week, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

But by Friday evening . . . things were picking up . . . for all of us.
 
And I am so grateful for that!
 
 
Today, it's a new day. (I love our happy Frog . . . and the tulips . . . just dancing in that sun, doing their thing, growing big and tall.)
  

I am wide awake and ready to take on the world. The daffodils on the walk-way leading to our front door are just beautiful this year. I love how the bulbs split and multiply from season to season, so each year more wake up and dance in that small space. They truly are stunning!

Even my alter-ego "Annalee" is out to play. . . . as I have a flower in my hair today! Annalee days are flower days . . . oh, I love my Annalee. Here is an oldie but goodie to share with you . . .


I love Annalee. I miss her. I love when she comes in and out of my life, just when I need her. I must need her right now, so I threw a flower in my hair . .  in her honor . . . and intended on sharing it with you in this next photo. However, it is SO SUNNY OUTSIDE that I couldn't even open my eyes when I took the photo, and when I came inside and uploaded the pictures, I realized that I missed the flower (you can only see a teeny tiny bit of blue at the top of the photo . . . and that's all!!!) I thought it was a cool photo, so I'll share it with you anyways!


So, yes, I'm letting the SUNSHINE today!

And I have MUCH to do this week . . .


. . . at least I can cross "blog post" off the list.

Better start that laundry next!

Much love and peace to all of you, friends. Has the sunshine found you yet? I sure hope so.

Comments

  1. I too am LOVING This sunshine!! I have energy and PEACE in my heart!!!!

    I love that pic of you...love your happy spirit:)

    Things are blooming here, too. Makes me smile:)

    Peace and love to you friend...AND have a WONDERFUL time with Nicole. Looking forward to seeing you two in pics together. I know you have been dear blog friends!!!

    Peace!!!

    Les

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!