Just a Moment . . .

. . . to wish you . . . 
 

Peace in your day.

Peace in your mind and body and soul.

Peace from all that worries you or keeps you up at night.

I'm still here, my friends.

I'm busy at work on two craft shows that I will be selling art and goods at this weekend. October was a blur, and November is following right along.

I've so many stories to share. One, in particular, about some very interesting "signs" I've received recently.

It's a good one . . . this story.

But I'll have to do it next time. I just wanted to let you know that right now, this very minute, I am thinking of you. I am taking a deep breath in, and welcoming peace into my life . . . . right now.

I wish the same for you.

Because even when things are crazy . . . especially when things are crazy . . . I need a moment just like this.

To stop.

To breath.

To regroup.

To have peace.

Much love, friends.

xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!