He's Home! Wahoo!!

                               

My honey (PG, the husband, the one who makes my heart full) returned home last night from what I believe is his last trip of the year. I think. (😳 maybe I better confirm.)

He travels for his job, a lot. 

Some trips I welcome - I can tell when he is getting antsy and needs a change of scenery, and the space does us both some good. But this fall - his trips have been a bit challenging for me, seem to have fallen on the very weeks when I am SUPER busy with life, and I have missed him terribly. 

I sleep better when he is home. 

Ok, just confirmed . . . One more overnight mid month, then we are done. 

I can handle that. 

It's funny - I always say that when he is gone for a longer period of time, the adrenaline kicks in and I am super organized, get the housework and chores and work and kids stuff done, and go into some sort of autopilot mode. When he comes home, I usually crash the first day he is back. Crash, hard. 

And tonight, I feel a crash coming on . . . 

Sigh. 

And it feels oh so good. 

Wishing you peace, my friends. 
Xo xo 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!