Beginnings . . .


I am in a good place this week. A sense of peace has come over me, a calmness that I haven't felt in a long time.

     Focused . . . that's what I am.
                                                Gratitude . . . that's what I'm feeling.
                                                                                                 Restoring . . . that's what I'm doing.

Today I started an online e-course through artist and Brave Girl creator, Melody Ross. Do you know her? I like her. I like that she is real. Exposed. Honest. I am one day into the course, and I can already tell she has a spirit about her that is true. And I can already tell the course is going to take me on a journey that I need to go on. One that is going to help me forgive those moments in my life that have hurt, and one that will help me let out the person I am inside. The course is called "Soul Restoration". (You can read more about it here, if you wish).

So, I feel good.

I am also making some significant changes in my life, too.  SIG.NI.FI.CANT. And I'm doing them for me. Not for anyone else. I am not talking about them. I am not sharing them. I'm just doing them. FOR ME. Believe me. NOT one single bit for ANYONE else.

So, that feels good.

It's a new chapter, my friends.

As I sit here typing this, I look down and am reminded of my word for this year. FLOURISH. Katie made me this awesome little bracelet to remind me of the direction I want to go in this year.

FLOURISH.


I think it's going to be a great journey.

Comments

  1. yay!!!! congrats, my sweet friend!!! xo Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful word and bracelet:O) you go girl:O) Hugs to you sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took that class 2 years ago. It literally CHANGED me!! And it's that course I have kept going back to over and over throughout my year...all the mess we have been in...that class has helped me soooo much!! You will LOVE it!!!!

    That little Katie bug is a sweetie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Darlin'....I'm loving the direction this post is headed!! LOVE the bracelet by KJ! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to read this. And I wanted to tell you that I was thinking about the pictures of your crafts as I was out walking the other day and I always find the colors so pleasing. As an artist, I thought you would want to know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!